Most people want to remain clean in life as well as in their devices. Sometimes we have such apps in our devices that are not in use at present but can be used in future work. Such app icons are just waste material at present so a person always wants to get rid of them but can’t delete them because of the threat of future use.
Such apps can be hidden for a certain specific time interval to appear the desktop main screen clean.
Some people also want to keep their data personal and don’t want others to keep an eye on their apps. They prefer to hide some apps for Privacy reasons from their friends and family. Now technology has advanced so much that they can now just hide desktop icons so secretly that nobody would be going to Know about it. A person can easily access such hidden files within a few steps and hence save his Privacy.
The process to
If a person wants to hide desktop icons then follow steps which are given are needed to be followed by that person:
- Move the cursor to the space present on the desktop and right-click there.
- A menu will appear after clicking just select the ‘View’ option which will be present in that menu list.
- Checkmark will be present beside the option of ‘Show desktop icons’ just click on that option to remove that checkmark beside this option.
- After clicking the check mark which was present just got removed from there and this will automatically remove the icons from the desktop by hiding them all.
The process to access hidden desktop icons
One thing which is important to clear is that if a person hides desktop icons then it doesn’t mean the icons are now deleted rather the icons remain on the computer but are not visible. A person can easily access these hidden desktop icons in just a few clicks. The following steps are needed to understand while accessing the hidden desktop files:
- Click on the file explorer of the computer to make it open for further use.
- There would be a different option and you just click on the ‘This PC’ option and then select the option of ‘Desktop’ to proceed with the action.
- This will open the desktop folder in the file explorer. You will be allowed to access and open the hidden files or shortcuts easily and quickly through this step.
The process to show again hidden desktop icons
If a person has changed his mind and want all the icons back on the desktop then the process which is needed to follow is as follows:
- Anywhere on the desktop just right click and the menu will appear on the screen.
- Select the ‘View’ option from the menu by moving the cursor on it.
- You will see that there is no checkmark beside the option of ‘Show desktop icons’ click on it and a checkmark appears there.
- When the checkmark appears beside the option of showing desktop icons then immediately all the icons again become visible on the desktop.
Hence this is the best and easy way to hide desktop icons then access them along with unhiding them again.
This article contains all the information regarding the hiding of desktop icons if you want to learn more then follow our official website. we hope you like our work then keep encouraging us.