Sometimes due to the noise present in the outer environment and due to the physical disability in the ear a person finds it difficult to hear the sound. The sound of Android or the iPhone is needed to hear in the public and private environment to answer the phone calls and messages on time.
If a person is stuck in a condition in which the sound of the phone is not loud enough or the person is not capable of hearing enough then such situations create chaos. The points in this article will let you know about the steps to increase the volume using different ways.
Making Android phones louder
If a person wants to make an android phone louder then the following points would be a great guideline for him:
Most people turn the volume of the media playback at the maximum level yet they feel that the ringtone and alarm sound is still not maximum. Such people are suggested to follow the given steps to raise the volume of all the three:
- Select the volume one of the keys of volume then a popup volume indicator will appear on the screen. Before this popup indicator vanishes, quickly tap on the gear icon present below the indicator. This gear icon is the settings option present on the screen.
- Three separate volume controlling sliders will appear on the screen. Each slider will be the controller of media, alarm, and ringtone. Slide all the controllers to the maximum level and a person will feel that this would be enough.
Samsung smartphones have a special feature that is a built-in equalizer which is already present in the device when a person purchased it. A person can use this feature to enhance the sound in the device. If a person wants to learn how to increase the volume of mobile using a built-in equalizer then the exact steps are given below:
- Slide the finger from the top of the screen to the bottom for getting quick access to the settings in the device. A gear icon will appear on the screen just tap on it to open up the settings menu.
- When a finds himself in the mobile’s setting then tap on the ‘Sounds and vibration’ from the settings menu options. Move down and search the option of ‘Sound quality and effects’ from the options present on the screen.
- An option of ‘Equalizer’ will appear on the screen tap on it to open it. Adjust the volume equalizer which will enhance the volume of the device.
Making iPhones louder
When a person has pressed the volume button and turned the volume to its maximum level even if they feel it’s not enough. As a person is facing a volume problem in an iPhone and don’t know how to make an iPhone louder then the following points will help you in this regard:
If the sound feels so low in an iPhone then a person is suggested to boost it using a built-in equalizer. Following steps are needed to follow to boost volume using a built-in equalizer:
- Select the ‘Settings’ option present in the device menu and move down to find the ‘Music’ option from the given options. When a person finds the music option then taps on it to open it.
- Tap on the EQ option after the music option. Click on the Loudness option which is present in the given menu. Now evaluate whether the volume equalizer enhances the or not.
Different steps are involved in different devices to make the volume of the device maximum. Android users have different steps the same as iPhone users. If you still find your iPhone or Android mobile sounds quiet then the above steps will help you in this regard.