Photos are special moments that capture a person to save the moment and to share with his or her family and friends. We want to keep our photos for a long time to save on our mobile phones or any other storage device.
Some photos are important because they are related to work, business or study. So a person must have a backup of all his or her photos on the computer. If he or she lost her phone or deleted the photos mistakenly then he or she has not to worry. Sometimes we transfer photos to the computer to watch them on a big screen.
Photos from iPhone mobiles can be sent to a computer of Windows 10 or Mac easily. You can set up a full backup of your entire photos collection or you can select some photos and then download them.
Transfer photos from iPhone to Windows 10
You can download iPhone photos on Windows 10 easily using an app called the “ Photos app”. There is no need to download and then install this app on a PC. This app is already installed in Windows 10. You can send all the photos or a few of them through the Photos app. A specific folder or location can be selected on PC to download the photos so you can easily access them.
Follow the following steps to transfer photos from your iPhone to Windows 10 PC:
Take a USB cable and connect your iPhone and PC by plugging it into the computer’s USB port. Before connecting, ensure that your iPhone is unlocked.
- Your iPhone will ask you to connect your iPhone to a PC. You will see an option “Trust this computer” on the screen of your iPhone. Click on the “Trust” option. After clicking the trust option PC will be able to access your iPhone otherwise it will not access any data of your phone. Each time you want to connect your iPhone to a PC you must have to allow the PC by clicking on the Trust option.
- Go to the Photos app on your Windows 10.
- Tap on the “import” button which is present on the right side of the screen.
- You will find 2 options after clicking on “import”. The first option is Folder, which is selected if we want to import photos from a folder on a PC. The second option is “Connected Device” to import photos from a connected device so you must click on “Connected Device”.
- After selecting the Connecting device PC will search for available connected devices and then all the photos will appear on the screen.
- Now you have three options, the first one is to import some photos, the second option is to import all the photos and the third one is to import photos since the last import.
- Select the desired location to save or download the photos by clicking on “Change destination” and then select the place where you want to save photos.
Transfer photos to iPhone to Mac
You can transfer images to Mac through wire or wirelessly. In the wiring process, you should use the Photos app on the Mac system Especially when you are transferring a large number of pictures. The process is the same as it is in the case of Windows 10.
Firstly Plug in your data cable into Mac to connect iPhone to Mac then Click the “Trust This Computer” option from your iPhone. Go to the Photos app and automatically it will fetch the photos from the connected phone.
After this, you can import the selected photos or you can import All new recent photos only. Select the import option according to your need and then it will be stored in the Photos library of your Mac.
To transfer photos wirelessly you can use the AirDrop transfer protocol of the iPhone. To transfer photos by using AirDrop, turn on WiFi and Bluetooth on Your Mac and iPhone then Select the photos from your iPhone which you want to transfer and then click on the Share button. Search the name of Your Mac and tap on it.
The photos will be transferred to Mac. By using the wireless and cable method you can download photos from your iPhone to Your Computer easily.
Thank you for reading this article. Find more informative articles follow us on our Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook page.