A person always wants to develop from older devices to newer devices and always done it, it finds a chance. But never know that changing devices is not an easy task to do. It needs time, energy, and money.
A person also needs to know the features and functions of both new and old devices for the better transfer of the data.
When a person shifts data that is present in an android phone to an iPhone, he must remember an important thing that is to transfer all the important data that is present in the old device to an iPhone. So that his data will remain safe.
The important data may be some chats, photos, contacts, and documents. To overcome such a situation, WhatsApp has developed a way of transferring WhatsApp messages from old devices to new devices. But the condition is that both the devices must have WhatsApp.
Transferring messages in iPhone:
Transfer messages by using dr. fone
We can transfer WhatsApp messages from an android phone to an iPhone easily. Following steps are to be taken to move WhatsApp messages to an iPhone:
- The first step is to download dr. fone in the computer. It is a third-party source to help the transfer of data.
- Then let your android phone and iPhone be connected to the computer. This can be done by using different devices.
- In dr. fone, the option ‘Restore social App’ will appear. Tap on it.
- By selecting Whatsapp, press the option ‘Transfer Whatsapp Messages’.
- After doing this, both phones will be automatically connected to the app.
- At the bottom option ‘transfer’ will appear. Just select it.
- Now the process of transferring messages from an android phone to an iPhone will start. This transferring process of Whatsapp messages will be visible on the screen.
- After completing the transfer process, click ‘OK’ and let your device be a disconnect.
This is how we can transfer our WhatsApp messages from an android phone to an iPhone. Sometimes it is a time taking process mainly depending on the amount of data to be transferred. More data needs more time to be transferred to other devices.
Also, See: How To Share Live Location On WhatsApp
Transfer messages by using email
Transferring WhatsApp messages from an android device to iPhone is not a big deal, similarly, we can also Move WhatsApp messages to an iPhone but the only difficulty is that it is a long and very slow process.
It takes a lot of time and effort to Move WhatsApp messages that are present on an android phone. Here are the steps to follow:
- Open an app of Whatsapp that is present on an android phone and approach ‘Settings’.
- Press the option ‘Chat’ and then open ‘Chat History’.
- Select the option ‘Export Chat’.Then select the contact whose messages are to be transferred from android device to iPhone.
- From here we can also select media with the messages.
- After selecting Gmail, write the email address of the recipient. Our email address can also be used here.
- Click on ‘Send’.
Now Messages from Android phones will be transferred to iPhone easily. It takes time for the large data and will be a quick process when the data is in a low amount.