Almost every person in this world is using a mobile phone. Some are using it for their work and some are using it just for fun. There are a lot of apps a person can download on his device and can use them at any time.
Some apps are Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or TikTok, etc. The main purpose of using these apps is to remain in contact with their friends and family.
All these apps allow users to share pics and videos so that other users can view, share and like them. These apps are developed by great research by experts. These apps are for public use. Anyone can download them and use them. But before using them a person has to create an account so that he can share data on them with others.
In this article, we will learn how to use Facebook and how to post on Facebook? Using Facebook and posting on it is not difficult.
When a user wants to post on Facebook then we will discuss how to post on Facebook in this article. He can have help from this article. Let us have a look at steps a person can follow to know how to post on Facebook.
Posting on Facebook:
A person has to create an account on Facebook. After this, he can post, comment on someone else’s post, and also can share a story.
Here are the steps a person can follow to know how to post on Facebook:
- Logging in: The first step is to log in to Facebook. A person can log in by using an email address as well as my password.
- Posting: When we open facebook we will see an option ‘What’s on your mind’. A person has to click on it for posting on Facebook. From here we can post anything that we want.
- Adding image: When a person wants to add an image to his post then he has to click on Photo / Video. From here he can add any image that he wants to share with other people. We can not only share one pic but can also share more than one pic.
- Check-in location: Another amazing feature introduced by Facebook is that we have the facility to share our location with our friends and family about when we have taken that pic that we have posted. To share the location with friends and family we have to do these steps. The first step is to tap on the option ‘Check in’. Then type location. Suggestions will also appear according to our location.
- Share feelings: We can also share our feelings with our friends and family on Facebook. To share what we feel, we have to tap on Feeling/Activity. Then a list of emojis will appear that will describe different emotions. We can select any emoji according to our feelings.
Above are some features of Facebook. After reading this article a person must be aware of how to post on Facebook. We hope that our article will be liked by you. To read more articles follow us on our websites.