Printing messages using an Android phone seems to be very easy but the process is not as easy as it appears. There is not any built-in function to print messages present in the Android phone but a person can avail of this feature by using different processes. A person can send messages from an Android phone through screenshots or by using third-party applications.
Print messages using Screenshot
Printing SMS using screenshots is the simplest way because it only requires cloud print. The following steps are needed to follow for printing messages using screenshots:
- First, take the screenshots of the desired conversation, and if the conversation is long then keep on taking a screenshot by scrolling down. Select screenshots from the storage of the mobile phone and then tap on the ‘Share’ option which will be appearing at the bottom side of the screen.
- Tap on the cloud print and select the app. This will send screenshots to the cloud print for the process to print them. If you don’t have cloud print then you can transfer screenshots using email or Google drive.
Print messages using Third-party apps
If a person doesn’t want to print messages using a screenshot then the best option is to print them using a third-party app. The best third-party app which is used to print messages from an Android phone is ‘SuperBackup and Restore’.
A person is needed to download the application and then install it on the device after that the given steps are needed to follow:
- Selecting the ‘SMS’ option present in the mobile opens up different options related to the SMS application present in the phone. Click on the ‘Backup conversation’ option which will be present on the screen. Different checkboxes will appear in front of the conversations just put a check in front of the conversation which you want to print.
- If a person wants to print more than one conversation then it is important to put a check in front of all the desired conversations. By moving just a step back a person can see and print all the backup conversations present on the mobile.
- Tap on the ‘view backup’ option which will be appearing on the screen. When the backup files appear on the screen select the desired backup file for printing. At the top of the screen, the print option will be present so a person is encouraged to click on it after selecting the backup file.
- Send the printout to the printer using cloud print. If you don’t have cloud print then you can change the file to PDF format and then share it on the computer using email or Google drive.
Print messages using mobile
The most simple way to print messages using a mobile phone is to open up the conversation on the computer by connecting the mobile to the computer and then print the messages. The best application to connect mobile apps to computers for Android phones is ‘Your Phone Companion For Android’. If you are an iPhone user then the ‘SMS Export’ application will connect iPhone with computer to complete the process of printing messages.
When a person installed the above-mentioned applications in the device then the given steps are needed to follow to print messages using a mobile phone:
- Sync both devices by turning on the application on the computer as well as a mobile phone at the same time. Click on the messages link which will be seen on the main screen of the computer. Select the specific desired conversation which you want to print using the computer.
- On the right side of the screen, the conversation will appear. Any person can take a screenshot of the messages at that point. Keep on taking screenshots by scrolling down the complete conversation you want. Printing messages from the screenshot taken from the computers is the same as any image saved on the computer.
It is important to be clear that there is no direct way to print messages from an Android phone but a person can use the above-mentioned processes to print messages present in the Android phones.
If a person has an important conversation with someone then it is encouraging to print messages just to save the conversation for the future. A person can also save the conversation on cloud storage because it will save space on the user’s device.