A person can use his internet by turning on his data connection. It is only possible if he has the internet on his phone. As he can use data similarly he can also share his data with his friend or relative. He can share an internet connection by turning on his hotspot and wifi on his friend’s phone.
The other phone will only connect when the correct password is entered. A person must assure that his wifi has a password otherwise any person can use his internet freely without his permission.
We must put a wifi password to protect our internet and hence other unknown people can not have access to our internet connection. People cannot only use our internet but can infect and enter viruses into our devices that are not good for our devices. To get rid of such a situation we have to change our wifi router default password.
Also See : How To Hack Wifi Password Without Any App
Changing Wifi Password:
If a person wants to change his wifi password due to reasons like someone has figured out the password, to protect the device, or to secure the internet connection, then he has to get access to the router configuration page.
By using a password or username, he has to sign in to the router. A password box will appear in the wifi settings. Here he can write the new password that he wants. Now after saving the password a person’s internet connection will be secure from unauthorized access.
Steps For Changing Wifi Password:
Here are the steps that a person can follow to change his password to secure his internet connection from unauthorized access by other people:
- If a person is using any internet browser on Mac or PC, then the first step that he has to take to change the Wifi password is to open the router on the figuration page. To follow the above step a person must have to type the IP address of default google which is typically192.168.1.1 or 192.168. 0.1. But you must have to check it because it can change sometimes. We can find it on the side or at the bottom of the router.
- Now a person has to enter a password or username to log in to the router. A person can find it from the router manufacturer. Typically the username or password is ‘Admin’ or;’ user admin.
- After logging in to the router, get access to ‘Wireless’ or Wireless Security. We can find this option at the side of the page or the top of the page.
- Now after opening the ‘Wireless’ option, select Wifi. A password key or box will appear, we can change our password easily from here by typing the new password. To completely secure an internet password from unauthorized access password must be long and must contain symbols, numbers, and letters. We can not only change our wifi password here but can also change the wifi network public name.
- Now after following the steps mentioned above, tap on the option ‘Save’ after scrolling down. Now a password is changed and this will secure one’s internet connection.
We hope you will find this article interesting. To remain connected with us please follow us on our website.