Facebook is becoming a strong means of business and communication. In this era of technology, people are connected to one and another for personal as well as business needs.
Sometimes a person doesn’t want to reply to the next person immediately but wants to know what he/she has said. This creates suspense for the reader about the sender and reading messages without reply gives the gesture that the person is ignoring which is rude too. Now one can read Facebook messages without the knowledge of the sender.
Reading Messages on the Phone
We know the process of how a message on messenger is seen as readout. A circle with a tick inside it is seen on the right side of the message when a person sends a message on the messenger. When the message is seen by the reader then that circle disappears while the DP icon of the receiver takes that place.
Facebook won’t allow anybody to block the feature to reading messages without knowing but there are a thousand ways of doing a thing. One can read the message by using the techniques under the table.
If we just stop the connection of the app with the internet then the command that a message has read, will not be given to the sender. Airplane mode is mainly used to remove the connection of the apps from the internet.
- Move to ‘settings’ of the mobile phone or scroll down the ‘quick access options’.
- When the message is received, one must not open it immediately rather than remove the connection of the device from the internet then read the message.
- This will help a person while on the other side the sender will only be shown that message has been sent and received but not read.
After that when you think you are in a situation to talk to the sender then remove the Airplane mode and open the messenger icon. After that, your ID will replace the circle next to the message.
Reading Messages on PC
Even the facility to read messages on Facebook without the knowledge of the sender is not available on PC. But nothing is impossible in this world, one can also avail this feature by using different techniques.
- There are different options especially for chrome users, just by opening a new Tab.
- Click on the colorful ‘app icon’ that is present at the top right corner of the page and then select ‘Web store’.
- Search for an app name ‘Unseen’, this app allows one to see and read the messages without the knowledge of the sender.
- If the ‘add to chrome’ option is used for this app then a person can secretly read messages every time he/she logged in to Facebook from Chrome.
Firefox users can also avail themselves of an option which is ‘FB Unseen’ this app does the same job as the unseen does in chrome. To install such an app, open the Firefox new Tab then the three dots that are present at the top right side, click them. Then select ‘Add Ons From the option and search this app. After searching and finding, add this app in firefox by clicking the ‘Add to Firefox’ button.
In this way, a person can read the message on all devices without the knowledge of the sender.