Sometimes it happens in our daily routines that we mistakenly delete some useful files present on our device. Along with it, some people delete some files as they find the files unimportant but after some time they come across any problem and want that specific file again. Such situations are mostly faced by the people who belong to the business community as well as students in the online education system.
It creates a great deal of chaos and panic in the mind of the person as the deleted files need urgently and the person starts blaming himself for the loss. Technology has saved people from such regrets and has introduced such processes by following which a person can easily recover the deleted files. The given process recovers the deleted files from a hard drive or flash drive, SD card, iPhone, or Android phone in short from any device in just a few minutes.
Two Primary Steps
The following steps are needed to follow by the person who wants to recover the deleted files immediately:
- The drive-in in which the deleted data was once present is needed not to use in working if a person wants to recover data. Stop writing or working on that specific drive as it might be possible that the data would be present in the drive and has just got hidden due to some problems. It might be possible that the temporarily hidden file might get completely lost if another file took its space because the user keeps working on the drive. Working in such drives as listening to music, watching videos, live streaming, downloading, or installing software might not cause any harm to such devices but the chances are still there so it is recommended not to use the corresponding drive.
- The second primary step that needs to be done is the restoration of the deleted files from the recycle bin. Most of the time people immediately restore data from the recycle bin as it was deleted which causes the complete recovery of the data in its original form from the recycle bin.
The complete process of recovery
If a person wants to maximize the chances of complete recovery of data once it is deleted the following process is the best option to be followed by such person:
- Download and install a free program that recovers the files once you search for them in the drive. This tool is helpful in the condition if a person has deleted the files even from the recycle bin.
Recuva is a software that is mostly recommended by experts for file recovery yet some people don’t find it appealing and sometimes it becomes unable to recover the file from the system.
- By using the file recovery software a person can scan all the deleted files for a very long time. The process can be extended from a few seconds to minutes according to the size of the data. Different processes of scanning vary from tool to tool, the common procedure is to select the drive and click the ‘Scan’ option.
- After scanning, just search the file which you want to restore from the deleted file. Select the file and click the option ‘restore’. There might be further steps that differ in different software.
After all these steps a person can access its file and the file remains saved and protected in the device from now on. The recovered file is the same as it was once you deleted it.
This article contains all the information regarding the recovery of deleted files from recycle bin or by using recovery software. If you need any help regarding any technical problem let us know or follow our official website for the latest articles on different issues faced by a person in using technology.