Phone numbers are necessary to contact on sim cards even though many social apps require your friends and family contact numbers to be in your contact list. By mistake or intentionally we lost phone numbers but you can easily get back all the deleted numbers on your mobile phone.
Retrieve on Android
If you have changed your mobile phone and the new one didn’t Sync then there is a chance you lost some important mobile numbers. Sometimes accidentally you delete a number but there is no need to worry you can recover them easily.
Also See : Top 10 Best Android Apps In The World 2021
You can recover deleted Mobile numbers on your android by using your Google account. The first step that needs to be done is that a person must sign in to his own Google account. A person can have the Google app from the play store.
The Google account backs up its data automatically or in cloud storage that gives us a chance that if the data is being removed or deleted by us accidentally then we can have it again. The following steps involve restoring the contacts by using an account present on Google:
- Move towards the Google page and log in to your account.
- The menu option will be present at the upper part of the screen then tap on the people and sharing option
- Move down to the contacts option and tap on it
- Select the open button to just move directly to the contacts present in the Google account
- There a list of all the phone numbers that are saved in your Google account will appear. The side menu will appear, open it and tap on the trash option to regain all the deleted contacts.
- There comes a list of all the deleted phone numbers and email addresses. Each of the options has explained the theory of who has deleted it and from where it is deleted.
- If a person is using mobile then he must select the Contact which he wants to recover but if a person is using desktop an option will appear that says whether you want to delete or recover the Contact. Whatever you want to do with contact select the option according to it by selecting the specific phone number hence the selected action will be done with the contact
- If a person wants to check whether the number is restored or not then he must need to open the contacts app on the mobile and then type the number in the search box. If the number appears then it is a confirmed sign that the number is restored. It is important to open the Google phone app rather than a separate phone number app.
Retrieved on Samsung
Samsung is only mobile that has both option the Google phone and a separate phone numbers app but if the person wants to retrieve the deleted Contact numbers from Samsung then the following procedure is used:
- Move towards contacts and then select the menu
- Select the manage contact option which led towards the imports and exports option
- Select import option if any contact will be present in the sim would be shown there
- Tap on the desired source which a person wants to retrieve and confirm the import wait until the process is finished.
Thanks for sparing some time, If you want to read more then follow us on our website.