Google is surrounding us from all sides by making our life easy with its features. Google docs are one of the important and useful tools of Google as it makes our professional life fluent. It becomes easy for a person to share and edit its working documents in just a few clicks and store large amounts of files in one place.
Google also provides the opportunity to its users that they don’t need to carry anything, rather just by logging in to their Google account, they can access all the files present in their Google account. There are faults in the files too but in this article, we will discuss all solutions to those faults.
The most important step to remove the extra spaces or to remove the content a person wants to delete is the use of ‘Delete Key’.
- Click the cursor at the end of the desired sentence yet it will also be the start of the blank page.
- Select and move down until you see the next sentence to remove all the blank space present in the document.
- When you find the highlighted blank area, click on the ‘Delete’ or ‘Backspace’ option.
- Keep in mind to locate the cursor as if it is present between two sentences then click the ‘Enter’ key. This will make the new paragraph where the old blank page was present.
Also see : How To Save Data From Google Services
It also may happen that extra blank pages are appearing in the document when a person makes a page break. A person can easily remove such blank pages in just a few steps.
- The main step is to locate a page break which is not very difficult. A person just needs to distinguish between page breaks and blank paragraphs. By going down, if the arrow jumps to another blank line then it must be a page break.
- Click the line where you find a page break and click on the delete button to remove it. You can also repeat it for all the extra spaces present in the document just by clicking ‘Backspace’ instead of deleting it.
Sometimes google documents add extra space after the paragraph which ultimately increases the unwanted area of the document. This can’t be resolved just by backspacing rather following steps are needed to be done:
- Exactly before the 1st word of the paragraph of the document, click at that place.
- Select the ‘Format’ option which will direct the person towards the ‘Line Spacing’. Select the ‘Custom Spacing’ option from the given options.
- Decrease the value of ‘After’ spacing of paragraph or it is encouraged to set it at ‘0’ value.
- Click ‘Apply’ to save all the changes and after this, you will automatically exit from the settings menu.
If the margin of the page is out of the limit then it may also cause unwanted pages. If the margin is extra big then fewer amounts of data would be placed on one page rather it will be forced to move to the next page. Just decreasing the margin number will automatically provide sufficient space to write and remove the unwanted blank spaces.
The steps that involve the fixing of margin to a sufficient level are as follows:
- Open the ‘File’ option and move towards the option of ‘Page Setup’.
- Then descend the value of the margin if it’s too big. By doing this a person can reduce the extra page size.
- Click the ‘Ok’ option that saves the changes you have made and will exit you from the settings options.
We are working just to give all the important and accurate information in your hands. If you like our work then follow our website to get updated about the latest articles.