If a person is watching a YouTube video YouTube for entertainment or any other purpose and suddenly a YouTube black screen appears, this will disturb his mood and he will also get distracted at the same time. Many users complain about this error as it is very annoying.
There are some causes due to which we sometimes encounter black screen errors. Some of them are:
- Malfunctioning and blockers.
- The web browser may have some problems.
- Due to a Connectivity issue.
There is no need to panic at that time. This error can be fixed without a lot of effort but the only condition is to find the exact reason for this error.
Cases of Black Screen Error
If a person is encountered by black screen while using YouTube then it must be due to an internet problem or something like that then we can fix it easily. The ways to fix it include:
- Update web browser.
- Disable the ad blocker
- Let the computer, phone, or network hardware restart.
But if this error is caused by a YouTube issue or by an internet service provider then we cannot fix it. Some causes of this error are:
- Ad-blocking plug-ins: This error may cause due to ads. We can block them by using ad blocker but sometimes due to internal issues ad blocker blocks the video instead of blocking the ad.
- The issue with Browser: Sometimes black screen appears just because of an outdated version of the browser then it must be updated or restarted to solve this issue.
- The issue with the Computer: Sometimes the computer shows a black screen due to an internal issue. By restarting the computer this problem can be solved.
- Connectivity Issue: Sometimes black screen appears due to slow the speed of the network
- The issue with YouTube: We can remove this error simply by restarting the phone or by clearing the cache data.
Black Screen Error Due to Ad Blocker:
A person gets annoyed by ads on YouTube as it disturbs him and he can use ad blockers to block all the annoying ads. Then ad blocker sometimes went wrong, it works incorrectly and sometimes blocks the video instead of the ad.
We can check whether the black screen error caused by ad blocker or because of something else:
- Move to YouTube and click on the video.
- Let the ad blocker disable temporarily.
- Play the video after reloading the page.
- Consult with documentation to know whether we can stop the ad blocker from blocking YouTube videos or not.
Black Screen Error Due to Browser Problem:
A YouTube video shows a black screen due to some problem with browsers like corrupted cache or cookies. Black screen error can be caused by a memory issue with the computer. We have to follow some steps to fix the YouTube black screen error
- Reload the unloaded video.
- From YouTube, log out from your account.
- Restart the browser after closing it.
- If the browser is outdated then update, uninstall or restart it.
- Remove all the cache.
- From a browser, delete YouTube cookies.
- In a web browser, let the hardware acceleration disable.
- Now restart the computer
Black Screen Error Due to ISP:
A person can remove black screen error cause due to ISP by following these steps:
- Restart the router and modem.
- Change the DNS setting to use free DNS.
- Clear all DNS cache.
- When ISP fixes the problem our YouTube video will start playing.
Removing Black Screen Error On Mobile:
Following are the steps to remove black screen error:
- Delete the cache of the app.
- Let the phone restart.
- Uninstall the app and then install it from the Play store.
This will remove the black screen issue on YouTube.
I hope this article will help you to solve your problem. To read more articles like this follow us on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook.