If you want to sell an Apple watch or to give it to your friend or any family member, you may be thinking about how to reset the apple watch and might be updating to the new Apple Watch 6 from the previous model like apple watch 3. If you know how to reset the apple watch then it will be useful to you even when you want to start fresh.
In case you didn’t remember your password you may need to adjust your watch to make it working again. Adjusting an Apple watch is very less time consuming and easy, as soon as you follow the tips:
- The top Apple watch offers just now.
- Apple Watch 6 vs apple watch 5(you will get the largest updates)
There are two processes for resetting your Apple watch. If you have your IPhone close by, you can unmatch your Apple watch from your ecosystem of Apple devices. When you unmatch your watch from the IPhone, it will put the Apple watch back to factory settings.
You can also reset it on your wristwatch. Restarting your Apple watch will allow you to delete all the data and settings just in a second. Once you have reset your watch you will not be able to restore your old settings except that you have run an iCloud backup on the IPhone.
That’s why confirm to take proper tips earlier if you decide to reinstall your watch once you have adjusted it. Don’t forget to check out our guidelines on how to use the Apple Watch for more steps and techniques on creating the greatest smartwatches.
Adjust a watch with the help of your iPhone
The following steps are needed to follow:
- Launch the Apple watch on your iPhone and confirm that they are paired. Go to the My Watch icon and tap on the “All Watches” on the upper left corner of the screen.
- Click the “info” icon beside the Apple Watch you want to uneven.
- Click “unpair Apple Watch”. If you have a cellular model then you will be asked that you want to store the data or delete the data.
- Once again click on the “unpair Apple Watch” to adjust the apple watch. If you have a password on your watch you will be asked to input your Apple ID passcode to fill up the uneven process.
Adjust a Watch in the absence of an iPhone
You can adjust your Apple Watch with the help of your IPhone and also you can adjust it from your wrist. With this in mind, you may want to set a password for your Apple Watch if you didn’t. That’s why if you put your Apple Watch in the wrong place or someone has stolen it will not be reset without your recommendation. Check out our guidelines on how to arrange your Apple Watch for help to create a password:
- Open settings and click on the general menu on your Apple Watch.
- At the bottom of the General, menu clicks on the “reset” option.
- Click on the “Erase All Content and Settings”. If you have a cellular model then you will be asked that you want to store the data or to delete the data plan.
- Input your password and click on the option “Erase All” to adjust your Apple Watch to factory settings.
This article contains all the information regarding the factory data resetting of the Apple watch. If you find any query or want to know more about the smartwatches then visit our website for the latest updates.