Most people use Microsoft Word for saving as well as sharing files. People mostly save files in the form of PDF documents because sharing such files is also easy and convenient. PDF files contain the textual information as well as the pictures of the work for better understanding so it becomes easy to save them in the form of PDF files.
Most people want to save the Word document in the form of a PDF file for better sharing and saving features. There are different ways to convert Word files into a PDF document, all these ways are easy and quick. The most suitable way to convert a Microsoft Word file into a PDF document is following:
If a person wants to save a file directly into a PDF format from the Word file then the following process is used:
- If a person wants to save the previously created Word document then open it but if a person wants to work on a new file then a new Word file is needed to create on the computer.
- Select the ‘File’ option which is present on the upper left side of the screen. Sometimes there is an option of a menu present at the same place then a person needs to select that option from the Microsoft window page.
- After the menu or the file option there appear more options. From those options, a person needs to select the ‘Save As’ option.
- The screen that appears after the Save As option then selects the browser option to decide the location of the file in the computer.
- In the Save as options list, when a person moves down in the options there appears a PDF option just confirming that option.
- Confirm the option by selecting the Save button which saves the file in PDF format.
If a person wants to export the file to other people in the PDF format then the following ways are needed to follow:
- It’s optional whether a person wants to work on an already present document or wants to create a new document.
- Select the menu option or the File tab that is present at the upper part of the Microsoft document screen.
- In the menu options select the ‘Export’ option for the export of the file.
- Click on the option of ‘Create PDF/XPS document’ again click on its button for the confirmation of the export.
- During the publishing time, a person needs to select the location where the document wants to save. It is important to confirm that in the drop-down option of Save As the document must PDF select.
- At last, select the Publish option, the published file open in all the PDF reader applications.
If a person wants to print the word file in PDF format then this feature is also available for the users. The computer must already install PDF creation software for the printing of files into PDF as the file convert during the printing.
It is encouraged that a person must install ‘CutePDF’ or ‘PrimoPDF’ applications to convert the file into a PDF file before Printing. This smooth the flow of the printing process.
This article includes all the information regarding the conversion of word files into PDF documents. If you like reading articles then show us support by following the articles from our website.