Twitter is a vast platform where one can find all the things of desire. It at first only provides information and news then people started using it for business and communication, now this platform is also used as a source of media and entertainment.
In this era, people wanted to share pictures as well as videos from different platforms. To share a video that a person has just watched on Twitter but wanted to share it on Facebook needs to be downloaded. In such cases, a person must know, How to save videos from Twitter.
Save Video from any Web Browser
The steps that involve downloading the video from Twitter are given below:
- Firstly, open the Twitter app and select a video that you want to download. Make sure that a video you want to download must be from Twitter, sometimes people attach Youtube videos on Twitter. Youtube videos have different procedures for downloading.
- When a person clicks on the date present below the video then the URL of the Tweet becomes visible, then quickly copy the link.
- Open www.savetweetvid.com to save the video as it is the most secure and easy to download site for Tweeter videos. The link that is copied from the Tweeter then pastes in the box present in the middle of the page.
- Now, Click the button where ‘Download’ is written to save a video. Select the video Quality as better the quality cause larger file size. When the video appears on the second page, right-click at the center and select the option ‘Save video as’ this will save the video in your computer.
Save Video in an iPhone or iPad
Saving video on an iPhone or iPad is quite difficult but one can easily download it if one knows the real process.
- An app named ‘Documents: Files, PDF, Browser’ is needed to download from an app store on Apple. When this app is downloaded, open the Twitter app and select a video that you want to download.
- At the bottom, there would be 4 options, just select the 4th option present at the last. Then tap on the ‘copy link’ and leave the Twitter app.
- Open the ‘Documents app’ which is present in the iPhone and then press the circular logo and enter the browser. This feature would be present at the bottom of the penal or the left side panel in iPhone or iPad
- Open the link of www.twdown.com in the browser and then paste the link of the copied tweet. After that, the website will ask about the quality of the video and select it as you desire.
- Name the file and then select ‘Done’ to confirm the action of saving a video.
Save Video in an Android or Tablet
It is very easy to download a video from Twitter on an android phone.
- First, install an app named ‘Download Twitter Video’ then open the Twitter app on the phone. The video that you want to download opens it and presses the ‘Share’ option.
- Select the option which is ‘Share via’ and keep on moving down until the icon of the Download Twitter video appears. Select this app option. At last, select the quality of the video in which you want to save the clip.
In this way, one can easily download a video from Twitter without the restriction of device and website.