Sometimes due to hectic routines and busy schedules a person may forget to send an important message. Then an urge popped up at that time, that how I can schedule text messages on my mobile phone.The schedule message might be a birthday or anniversary wish message you want to send your friend but can’t wait until it’s 12 on the clock.
If a person has a short memory problem and wants to share an idea with a colleague late at night but doesn’t want to disturb his sleep then the feature of scheduling messages is made for you.
Google has made life easy and quick as scheduling messages can cause a great convenience to busy people. In scheduling messages, one can schedule messages by setting the exact date and time of the message. This has created a shocking update in the Google message server in the last up-gradation
To set a message as a scheduled message, the messaging app must be a Google messages app and it must be the latest version of the updated form.
Scheduling messages in 2021 android
When you open the latest version of the Messages app a popup will appear telling you that you can avail the feature of scheduling messages. The following steps are involved:
- Tap on the app of Google messages with the updated version and then select the contact from the contact list to which you want to send a scheduled message.
- Write the text in the box present in the middle of the screen and then tap on the Send arrow for a long time so that one can get the options of the scheduling messages.
- The options which are asking about the day and time of the scheduling message will appear there, select the date and time from there.
- Tap on the ‘Send’ button to send the message, then this message will appear in the conversation with the contact. Notification of scheduled messages would be present under the message in the conversation.
- If a person wants to then he/she can add GIF as well as photos and videos to the text message and can schedule it.
In this way, the message has been scheduled and this will be received by the receiver at the exact date on the exact time.
Also see : How to Block Unknown Numbers on Android
Editing and Deleting schedule messages
If a person has changed his mind about the scheduled message then the message can be changed or delete even before the time has reached. For this purpose just long-press the word ‘Schedule’ which is present at the botton of the schedule message, then 3 options will appear on the screen.
In these options, 1st is that whether you want to edit the message, this option will edit the date, time, and message before it is sent. Then, the 2nd option is that if you want to send the message right now, this option will send the message right at that time while the schedule becomes useless at that time. At last is the option that if you want to delete the message, this is the complete removal of the message before it is sent.
The scheduling text messages are very effective, texts for the special day wishes as well as reminders to the family members and roommates about the work. In an event where it is important to follow the date and time for the specific work then schedule messages are not less than blessings.