A lot of people are using wifi connection for searching purposes or to watch dramas, movies or a series, etc. Using wifi connection has both benefits and disadvantages. Many people are not satisfied with wifi connection just because they forgot their wifi password and this causes problems for them. Due to this problem, some people stop using Wi-Fi connections and some are trying to find a solution to this problem.
Some people think it is impossible to show a wifi password on an android device but that’s not true. We can easily show a wifi password on an android device but it’s a bit complicated. We must connect the device to Wi-Fi to show a wifi password on an android. It is advisable to use an Android device to show a Wi-Fi password on an android. In this article, we have discussed how a person can show a wifi password on an Android device.
Ways to show a wifi password on an android
There are some reliable ways that any person can follow to show a Wi-Fi password on an Android device. The use of these methods is given below:
Through WPS WPA Tester app
We have a facility to show a Wi-Fi password on an Android device by using the WPS WPA tester app. We only have to install this app on an Android device. For this, we need advice that is rooted otherwise this method will not be useful. A person has to follow the given steps:
- Download and install the WPS WPA app on an android device. After installing the app, open it.
- Move to the ‘Password’ section in the app and allow the option of rot if asked. Here we will be able to show a wifi password on an android.
Through file manager
If we have a rooting device then we can show a wifi password on an android device by using file manager. A person has to follow the given steps to show a wifi password on an android device:
- For this, we have to install a file manager that contains the root explorer feature. Then move to the folder name ‘ – /data/wifi/ or / data/misc/wifi.
- After opening the folder, we will see a file bcm_supp.conf. Let the file open by using a text editor. Here we will see our wifi password.
Through router settings
The easiest and reliable way to show a Wi-Fi password on an Android device is through the router setting. For this process we must have to know our router login IP address then we have to log in to our router. After login to the router, move to the wireless setting and here we will see our Wi-Fi password.
Where can I see my wifi password on android
A person can easily see his Wi-Fi password on an Android device by just following the steps given below:
- Open the setting apps of the device and select the option ‘Wifi’. A list of wifi appears that we have saved in your android device. Here we have to search for the option QR code or share password.
- Here we have the facility of taking screenshots of the QR code. After taking a screenshot we can scan it by QR scanner app.
How to find my saved wifi password?
A person has to follow the given steps to find a saved wifi password:
- First of all, we have to right-click on the wifi adapter of the computer. A list will appear, we have to select the option named ‘Status’ and then ‘Wireless properties’.
- We will see a box with a dotted password right under the security tab. Here we can show the wifi passwords on an android device.
When a person uses wifi connection for searching purposes or for watching internet stuff then the only problem that he has to face is that he forgets the Wi-Fi password many times. For this problem, we have explained some easy methods that any person can follow to show a wifi password on an android device. It is a reliable process but a bit complicated.