Microsoft teams are one of the video conferencing apps formed by Microsoft. By using Microsoft teams you can chat with a person or with a lot of people within a group, you can also send stickers, emojis, and GIFs.
You can make calls on this app by using group calling, call transfers, and cloud voice mailing features. You can also receive and send files easily including word or ppt files.
You can start a video conference in a group of two to ten thousand people. In a team conferencing meeting almost 300 participants can join the meeting. The participants can share their screens and files also through a microphone or webcam. You can text also on the Microsoft teams app.
Steps to start a Microsoft teams meeting
To start a meeting on Microsoft teams follows the given steps:
- Open the Microsoft teams app and on the upper right corner of the screen, an icon similar to a movie camera is present. Click that icon to set up a meeting. If a user has commented something then You can set a meeting with a specific user in response to comments. Click reply on that comment, in the comment reply bar a camera icon will appear, click on that icon to start a meeting.
- After clicking on the meeting icon, a new screen will appear. The screen will contain a lot of options related to the video and audio options of the meeting. You can enable or disable the webcam or microphone. Choose the settings carefully to conduct a good meeting. Microsoft teams also provide you the option to select the microphone from which you want to pick your audio.
- When you have selected all the settings properly then Click the ” join now” option present on the bottom right side of the screen.
- After clicking on the ” join now” option Microsoft team meetings will start instantly. When the meeting starts on the right side of the screen add participants by selecting names from the list. You can also add participants by typing phone numbers or email addresses in the box at the top of the screen.
- You can get an invitation link to your meeting by clicking on the link icon adjacent to the text field. Then copy the link. You can send the link through email or in text form.
- At the top of the screen, you found many other options to manage such as a list of participants, chatting, hand-raised gestures, and full screening options.
- Click on the horizontal three dots on the upper side of the screen to get more advanced features. By using them you can add live captions of the meeting, add effects, add background or blur the background.
- Microsoft teams also provide you an option to record the meeting in these options, which you can watch or send after ending the meeting. You can also get webcam, mic, or screen managing options, by using them you can disable or enable mic, Webcam. You can also find screen-sharing options in these.
- When you are done with the meeting, tap or click on the “Leave ” option
Scheduling the meeting
You can plan a meeting at a particular time on the Microsoft teams app. It is the best option if you have to do meetings on a daily or weekly basis.
To schedule a meeting you have to use the Calendar feature of the Microsoft teams app. You can schedule meetings from the web or the app easily.
If you find the article helpful, then visit our website to know more about the Microsoft teams app.