In this world, almost every third person has his mobile phone. Some people use phones for entertainment purposes, some for working purposes, and some people use phones just to contact their acquaintances.
If we talk about the features of a phone then the amazing feature of any phone is contact. Contacts are an essential part of a phone. Without contacts, a person will not be able to contact his friends, family, and relatives.
The best way to protect contacts is to sync them to another device. But if we have added contacts in iPhone there is still a chance to lose them. The only way to protect contacts from losing is to sync contacts from iPhone to Mac.
We can easily sync contacts from iPhone to Mac by following the simple steps mentioned below. Sync contacts from iPhone to Mac does not only protect contacts from losing but also save them on our Mac devices.
Syncing contacts using iCloud
The best way to save contacts from losing is to sync contacts from iPhone to Mac by using iCloud. Using iCloud to save contact is the same as using Apple iCloud to sync data from Apple phones. If we made any changes in contact or save new contact then this will also be synced on Mac in this system.
A person must have to log in to an iCloud account before he syncs contacts from iPhone to Mac. Here are the steps a person can follow to sync contacts from iPhone to Mac by using iCloud:
- Move to phone setting, tap on the option ‘User Setting’. User setting is a person’s profile with his name.
- A list will appear, we have to select the ‘Contact’ option. Then click on the option to turn on the toggle to sync contacts from iPhone to Mac using iCloud.
- The next step is to open the Mac device and move to the ‘System Preference’.
- From the settings menu, tap on the option ‘cloud.
- A list will appear, click on the toggle of contact in Mac as we do on iPhone devices.
Syncing Contact without using iCloud:
There are a lot of users who do not like to sync contacts from iPhone to Mac by using iCloud as we mentioned above. So they use it to sync contacts to Mac from iPhone without using iCloud. We have two simple methods to sync contacts without using iCloud.
These methods include::
- Using a USB cable.
- Using Apple’s AirPods feature.
Syncing contacts using USB cables:
USB cables and iTunes are required for this process. We have to connect one end of the cable to the iPhone and the other end to the Mac device. Here are the steps to sync contacts from iPhone to Mac:
- The first step is to build a connection between the iPhone and Mac device by using a USB cable.
- On a Mac, open software ‘iTunes and search for our device from the left side.
- On the iPhone section, tap on the option ‘info’.
- Turn on the toggle of contact sync from the list.
- Now at the last, a user has to tap on the option ‘Apply’ to sync contacts from iPhone to Mac.
Syncing Contacts by using the Airpod feature:
A person can easily sync contacts from iPhone to Mac by using the AirPods feature. This feature is so amazing that it does not only provide us the facility of syncing contacts but we can also transfer pictures and clips from an iPhone to a Mac device. Let us have a look at the steps that a person can follow to sync contacts from an iPhone to a Mac device:
- Turn on the iPhone and then open the contact application.
- The next step is to select the contact that we want to sync.
- Click on the option ‘Share contact by scrolling down.
- The next step is selecting the desired Mac device from the list of devices.
- A notification will appear on the screen of the Mac device. Allow it.
We hope that you do not get bored after reading this article. Please follow us on our websites to read more informative articles like this.