Technology has just crossed the limits of human expectations as people want more and more in everything. If they are using some beneficial features on their mobile device so they want the exact features on their computers.
The steps involved in using apps on mobile devices and PC are different. A person needs to learn accurate steps with the correct sequence.
Most of the people around us like to connect with their friends as well as with their business companions by using messaging apps. It becomes difficult for them to switch between mobile and computer while they are working or talking with someone on one device.
The problem has been solved by the authorities by discovering a method which can connect mobile phones with PCs. Most of us don’t even know how to text another person using a computer connected with a mobile device but it is not a problem anymore because we are going to discuss it in this article.
Connecting Mobile device and PC
Connecting mobile devices and PCs for using the feature of messaging is a quick and straightforward process. The device to which a user wants to connect with the PC should be a smartphone and must have an active internet connection.
It is important to check whether mobile phones have the latest version of the Android messaging app or not. Following steps are used to connect computers with mobile to use the feature of messaging on computers:
- Search for the messages app present in your Android phone and tap on it to open it. At the upper right corner of the screen, there will be three dots which are considered as menu buttons. Click on the menu button and select the option of ‘messages for web’.
- A window with Messages for the web interface will appear on the screen along with the QR code scanner. Click on the Google browser present on the computer and type the link of messages app in the search engine. When the messages app opens on the computer a QR code will appear on the screen for the correction.
- Click on the QR code scanner which appeared on the screen of the mobile. Scan the QR code present on the computer by using the real camera of your mobile. When the code is scanned by the device and is successfully accepted then a popup notification will tell ‘You are all set’
All the Messages will be available on the computer and a person can reply to it unless the QR Code connection is present between mobile phone and computer.
Disconnecting Mobile device and PC
It is important that if a person has stopped using the messages app on the computer then the app must be logged out from the computer. To protect the privacy of oneself a person must keep an eye on it. If you don’t know how to log out from the device after using the messages app then the following steps will help you to deal with this problem:
- Search messages app present in your Android phone and tap on it to open it. Once you have opened the messages app, tap on the menu button which is three dots present at the upper right part of the screen.
- Select ‘Messages for Web option’ which will open another window. Now you can see all the devices where you are signed in using QR Code with their names. Select the option ‘Sign out from all computers’ if you want to sign out at once from all the computers.
- If you want to sign out from a specific device then click right next to the name of the device and a popup notification will be received. The notification will ask ‘Sign out from this device?’ then click signout to confirm the action.
In this way, the person signed out from that computer. If you want to work again on a computer then the process which is mentioned above is the same for the signing in and signing out.
This article revolves around how to text using a computer connected with a mobile device. If you find any query about this topic then contact us on our official website.