Today, everyone is in search of new and advanced technology. Everyone wants to get new gadgets and new technologies in advancement from the older ones. But the process of advancing from an old device to an advanced device is very hectic.
A person needs to transfer the whole of the data from an old to a new device but a question arises, How to transfer contacts from an Android to an iPhone?
In this world of advancement, there is no question without an answer, so do data transferring techniques. There are 3 main ways through which we can transfer data from Android to iPhone.
Using Move to iOS app
Advancements are making life easy and comfortable in the field of technology. It is making easy the transfer of contacts from Android to iPhone by using the ‘Move to iOS app’. This app is available on the Google play store which is easy to download.
This app not only transfers the contacts but also the text messages, emails, photos, and video as well as bookmarks just by using wifi connectivity. The app a technical problem as not easy to use.
It only transfers data not the apps but to make up for the deficiency it makes suggestions from the app store about the apps present in the android phone. The apps present in the old android phone and are free to download are added in the suggestions by this app but paid apps are added in the wishlist.
Using SIM Card
If a person wants to transfer just the contacts instead of all the data then just a sim card in the android phone use for this purpose. Old contacts restore in the iPhone just by backing up the old data. Nano sims are used in all iPhones.
The steps that involve transferring data from an Android to iPhone are given below:
- First, open the ‘Contacts’ app, then tap on the ‘Menu’ button. Find the ‘Settings’ from the menu options then tap on ‘Import/Export settings’.
- Tap on the ‘Export’ button and export the whole of the contacts to sim. Wait until the whole of the contacts is exported.
- After exporting the contacts in the sim card then remove the card from the android phone and insert it in the iPhone.
- Tap on the ‘Settings’ app in the iPhone and then Tap on ‘Contacts’
- Tap Import sim contacts when this import is completed then all the contacts available in the contacts app of the iPhone.
To transfer contacts from Android to iPhone then one can use the best option which is using the cloud. Google can support the android as well as iPhone so through a Google account, one can easily transfer contacts.
The following steps are used:
- Back up the contacts on the old Android phone’s Google account. To back up first go to ‘Settings’, then move to ‘Google account‘. Then tap to ‘Sync contacts’.
- Now add your Google account to your iPhone. When the account is set up, one able to sync the contacts at present. If this won’t happen then, go to ‘Settings’ and tap on ‘Passwords and Accounts’. Then select ‘Gmail account’
- Now move the contact slider to the ‘On’ position which will sync all the contacts backed up in the Google account to the iPhone’s contact list.
Now any change a person makes in the iPhone contact list change from the Google account contacts. A person can have 2 copies of the contact list, one is safely backed up in a Google account while the other is always ready for the transferring of contacts from one device to another.