When a need comes when an iPhone user has to think about transferring music from iPhone to an android device, then he has to search a lot for it. Users do not need to be worried when we are always here to guide them.
Transferring music files from iPhone to Android phone is very simple. A user has to transfer music from an iPhone to an android device due to some reason. These reasons may be:
- He wanted to charge his phone.
- He is transferring them to someone else’s phone.
- His phone is not working, so he decided to use an android phone.
Transferring files from iPhone to android needs third-party apps. A user has to use a third-party app like:
- Youtube music
- Android file transfer.
These third-party apps proved to be very useful at that time as they help users transfer music from iPhone to an android device. Transferring music from both of the apps is very straightforward. There is no need to search and work hard on it as it is a very simple method. This article will explain the methods or steps to transfer music files from iPhone to android.
Transferring music files in Windows:
A person can only transfer music files if all his songs are sent to the iTunes library. Here are the steps a person can follow to move music from iPhone to Android device in Windows:
- Introducing iTunes. Now select the songs that we want to transfer from iPhone to Android device from the library section.
- Now the next step is to copy the files to a new folder.
- Now go to the music folder after connecting the android device to the computer.
- Here we can copy and paste the songs that we want to move from iPhone to android device.
In this way, a person can transfer music files from iPhone to an Android device.
Transferring music with a Mac:
A person has many options to move music files from iPhone to Android device if he is using a Mac.
By using Youtube Music:
Transferring files from iPhone to Android devices can be possible by following the steps given below:
- On Mac click on the browser and move to music.youtube.com. now using the same Google account that is associated with Android device login.
- From the upper right corner of YouTube music select the profile Icon.
- Click on ‘Upload Music’.
- Then the next step is the selection of songs.
- Introduce YouTube music app on Android device after uploading songs.
By using Android File Transfer:
A person can easily transfer music files directly by using an app named Android file transfer. Here are the steps:
- Move to Android file transfer after launching Browser on Mac.
- Now the next step is downloading and installation of the application.
- Using a USB cable connect Android device to Mac computer
- Open the Android file transfer app on a Mac computer and access music files on Mac.
- Now copy and paste the music file that wants to move from iPhone to Android device.
- When the transfer is complete, eject the android device from the Mac computer.
These are the simplest ways to transfer music files from iPhone to android devices.
We hope that this article will help you. Please follow us on our websites.