Sometimes, while using google chrome we get distracted by notifications. When we use any website then they start sending notifications to us about their product and updates. Some users find it annoying and try to find the solution to this problem. Notifications are a reminder that the website sends to us when they upload something new.
Sometimes, they prove to be helpful for us as we get familiar with the content of the app but sometimes we get annoyed by them. Web browser updates in 2021 and it totally changed from the previous one. Notification becomes an essential part that updates a person about upcoming emails or messages.
As time passes, every website starts generating notifications and it becomes a cause of distraction and disturbance for many users as it disturbs them while working. Many people think it impossible to turn off the notification and they make themselves habitual of receiving different notifications.
Blocking notifications from the google chrome setting menu
We can block notifications from the google chrome settings menu by following the given steps:
- Tap on the google chrome browser and then tap o the three dots appearing at the top of the screen. Tap on ‘Settings’. Now from settings select ‘Privacy and Settings’. Then tap on notifications and then ‘Permission’.
- Then we will see a list of websites sending notifications. We can block them from here.
Blocking notifications from websites
We can also block notification from websites by following the given steps:
- Move to the website and tap on the small lock appearing in the address bar. We will see the ‘Notification’ menu here. We can block the notifications from here.
- If a person can find the notification menu then he has to move to the site settings in the same menu and can block notifications from here.
Blocking notification from the system
We can easily block the notification from the system. We have the facility to block them on bath Mac or Android.
- On Mac, we have to open the System preference menu. After this, we have to move to the ‘Notification Menu’.
- On the left sidebar, the Goggle chrome will show. We have to select it. Here we have to disable the notification for the browser.
- Tap on the google chrome browser and then tap o the three dots appearing at the top of the screen. Now move to settings and then tap on ‘Notification’. This will take us to the notification system panel.
- Here we can disable all the content suggestion notifications. Move down to the site’s notification menu. We will see all the websites sending notifications. Here we can block all the notifications from different websites.
We can easily turn off the notification from google chrome by blocking them from settings or the system. As sometimes, notification proves to be very annoying for some users therefore blocking them is an easy way to get rid of them.
We have described different methods that any person can follow to block notifications from google chrome. When we block them then they will stop appearing on our mobile phones. In this way, we can easily get rid of the annoying notifications. We can block notifications from settings and can also block them from websites.