Android Google calendar is a fabulous tool by Google through which a person can track all the appointments and events just in a few clicks along with it a person is also reminded about the birthdays and special ceremonies which we often forget in our busy routines.
A person can gain access to it from personal computers as well as phones no matter if they are android or iOS. It is important to know the basics about the Android Google calendar so that a person can easily create events, set goals, and share Google with other people.
A Google account needs to be set up by the user if he wants to gain the services of Android Google calendar. A person can easily gain access just by downloading the Android Google calendar app or visiting the website of calendar.google.com.
The most impressive thing about the Android Google calendar is that it automatically synchronizes from Google and shows the event from Gmail. If a person has booked a hotel or a plane ticket room he will be notified about it. A person can also switch off the services of Android Google calendar from the settings of the device.
Create an Event on Android Google Calendar
A person can create an event on the Android Google calendar by following two ways.
Follow the given instructions:
- Tap on the Android Google calendar app to open it then move towards the ‘+’ icon which is red. The icon would be present at the down right side of the Google screen.
- Tap on the option of ‘Event’ to create an event on Google calendar.
- Complete all the information asked by Google which may contain the name of the event, date of the event and time of the event, etc.
- Click the ‘Save’ option to create an Android Google calendar event on mobile.
The second process is only selected if a person wants to select a specific date from the calendar. Following steps are needed to be done:
- Tap on the Android Google calendar app and select a desired specific date.
- Just by clicking the hour option, twice the event will be started.
- After that, the same page containing the basic information about the event appears on the screen.
- Fill in the credentials about an event then tap on the ‘Save’ option which will create an event in the Android Google calendar.
If a person wants to create a reminder on Android Google calendar the following procedure is needed to be followed:
- Tap on the Android Google calendar app present in the Mobile to open it.
- The red ‘+’ icon which is present at the lower right side of the screen, tap on it.
- Select the ‘Reminder’ option from the appeared options and enter the information that is asked by the Android Google calendar.
- Different suggestions will appear for the user to select from them. A person then must tap on the desired date and the time of the reminder.
- App also asked how you want to put the reminder on repeat every day, week, month, or year.
- Tap ‘Done to complete the process of reminder on the Android Google calendar.
A person can see its created event and reminder on the Android Google calendar.
This article is helpful during the use of the Android Google calendar if you want to learn more then follow our official website for more informative Articles.