Google has introduced many apps for the user’s comfort. These apps only work to provide different facilities to the users. Now Google is moving towards the era of science and technology hence Google has started such features that not only make the users relax but also provide them recreation and entertainment.
Google understands the need for communication between people of different fields. A person needs to fill up the communication gap between friends as well as business partners.
Google has introduced an app which is known as the ‘Google messaging app’. This app provides the best features of communication and entertainment. It is one of the best messaging apps specially designed by Google.
It has many features like a person can send messages, share pictures or videos with their friends as well as send and receive audio files along with documents. It is the reality of the app, that most people don’t even know how to use the Google message app. The answer to this question is given below:
Process of Google messages app for Android
Android phones have pre-installed messaging apps which facilitate Android users easily. Google has provided its users an app that works as a messaging app as well as a social media platform. If a person has lost his messaging app he can enjoy the messages app by downloading it from the Google Play store. Following steps are needed to follow if a person wants to use the Google messages app for Android phones:
- Search the Google messages app from the main menu of the device and then tap on it to open it. Once a person has opened the Google messages app then he must move towards the option of ‘Start Chat’ by clicking on it.
- There would be options on the screen: just click the ‘To’ option to select a receiver by writing the receiver’s number, name, or email address. You can also search for a person from the contact list of your device. If a person wants to send a message to multiple people then he can also select the option of ‘start group conversation’.
- Type the message which you want to send to another person. If a person wants to share a document or use Google pay then click on ‘+’. If a person wants to send a picture or a video then just click on the picture icon present at the bottom of the screen.
- At the end just select the SMS to send the message by using the Google messages app.
Process of Google messages app for PC
A person can also send and receive messages using the Google messages app on a computer or PC. The following process is just needed to be followed by the user:
- Open the Google messages website in your browser. A person is needed to connect the mobile with the computer, for this purpose click on the three dots present at the upper right corner of the screen. After clicking 3 dots there would be different options on the screen just select ‘Messages for the web’.
- There would be a QR scanner on the mobile screen just to scan the QR code present on the Google messages website. The Google messages interface will be loaded on the computer and a user can enjoy all the features of the Google messages app by communicating with others using this app.
This document contains all the information regarding how to use the Google messages app on Android devices as well as on PC. If you want to know more about the Google messages app then follow our website to read more articles about it.