In this great world, where billions of people live, almost every country has its language. But when they interact with such a person who speaks a foreign language then it becomes impossible for them to understand that language.
Some people speak more than one language but some can only speak their native language. When they need to talk to a person who speaks a foreign language they become panicked and at that time they generally don’t know what to do.
We have a simple way that helps you to translate the language. Google has introduced two different apps for both iOS and Android devices.
If we talk about how to use the Google Translate app then it’s an amazing app that translates different languages. It also provides the facility to translate a sign or a menu that is written in a foreign language.
The second amazing app is Google assistant. It not only translates the language but also provides a facility for real-time translation. After having information about Google translate, a person must think about how to use Google Translate? We have also solved this problem. We just have to follow the steps given below to use Google Translate.
Using Google Translate:
We can use google translate on both android and iOS. If a person uses iOS then he has to install google translate the app from Apple’s app store. But if he uses an android device then he can install it from Google play.
The most amazing feature of this app is that it can translate into more than 100 languages. This feature of the google translates app grab’s other’s attention. It can:
- Translate images in 90 languages.
- Translate bilingual conversation in 43 languages.
- Draw text in 95 languages.
Here we will know how to use google translate;
- Translating text: If a person wants to translate English phrases into the Italian language then from the left side of the screen he would select the source language and the target language. Tap in the box where “tap to enter the text” is mentioned. Type the phrase of English he wants to translate. You can enter the phrase by using a pen or stylus. Then Google Translate will display the converted text in the target language box. Adjacent to the resulting text an arrow is also present which can be used to listen to the translated phrase loudly.
- Translating pictures: Another interesting thing is that you can translate words to an image by using your mobile. To translate text into an image first select both languages source and target then press on the camera icon. Focus your camera on the document having the source language. Google translate will take some time to identify the source language then the target language will appear on the right side of the screen. You can upload a picture that you have taken already.
- Speech translation: If a person doesn’t want written text or he is in a hurry then he can speak in his source language and Google translate will translate his speech into the desired target language. On Google translate you will find a microphone icon that is used to enter your speech words by speaking and then you can tap on the speaker icon to listen to the speech in the target language.
- Also See : How To Change The Language In Google Desktop On Different Devices
Using Google assistant
This app is available on the Google play store and App store also so an android or iPhone user can easily get it. Its mode of interpretation deals with 44 different languages.
- Translate conversation: Google assistant will automatically find your language when you turn it on and then you have to select the language in which you want to interpret. It is best when you want a conversation with a person of another language. Tap on the microphone and speak in your language then Google assistant will give interpretation results in the other language you have selected. you can listen and watch it on screen. Then you can pass your mobile phone to the other person.
- Translate manually: Google assistant mostly works on default as it automatically recognizes your language but sometimes this feature may not work. Then you can select the manual and tap on the microphone one by one to enter the speech.
This article contains all the information about how to use the google translate app. If you want to know more about google features then follow our website to read more interesting articles.