iMessage is one of the remarkable features of iOS devices. It is present in the best version as it is updating day by day. It is becoming a favorite of users because of its latest features like money transport, digital touch, etc.
There are a lot of messaging apps present in the market but iPhone users are habitual of their iMessage app, it remains their favorite. iPhone users are so much in love with this app that they want to chat with their family and friends by using iMessage whatever they are using. They even want to use this app on their PC especially when they are in the office.
This app is available on almost every iOS device including iMac. This app provides you the advantage that by using a Mac computer you can select any chat conversation which you have left on your iPhone.
It is very simple and easy to get an iMessage app on Apple computers but on Windows PC it would be somehow a complex process. The users of Windows PC will find it very interesting and useful.
Google Chrome Remote Desktop extension
One of the easiest ways to get an iMessage app on Windows PC is through Google chrome Remote desktop extension. To Access iMessage on your Windows PC the user has to set some things on his Mac computer, Mac computers must have iMessage.
Then use Chrome remote desktop extension to link Your Windows PC to your Mac. Then you are allowed to gain access to iMessage on your Mac. Follow the given steps to link your Mac and Windows PC:
- You must have chrome on both of your computers, Mac and Windows PC. In case you do not have then download and install it on your computers.
- Download and Install the Chrome Remote Desktop extension on both Chrome of your PC and Mac. You have to download Chrome Remote Desktop Host Installer on your Mac computer, after downloading install it by using the instructions given on the screen.
Google Chrome Remote Desktop enables you to gain access to the app of another computer remotely and you can use the iMessage app on your Windows PC in the same way you use it on your Mac through a remote connection. Both Computers will be linked by using a security code.
Use of iOS emulator Software
One other way to use iMessage on your Windows PC is by using an iOS emulator on your Windows PC. iOS emulator is third-party software that is used to gain access to iOS apps on your Windows PC.iPadian is the most used iOS emulator of Windows PC. This software provides you an efficient digital ecosystem in which you feel like you are using an iOS device.
Follow the given steps to use iPadian on your Windows PC to gain access to iMessage:
- From the web browser of your Windows PC open the official website of iPadian and download the free emulator software.
- Install the software on your Windows PC by clicking on run. Then accept all the terms and conditions and Select next and Install it.
- Launch the software on your PC. In the iPadian software type iMessage in the search bar and select it to download it. After downloading launch the app on your PC.
Using an emulator may become a threat to your computer as there is a chance of entering a virus into your PC.
Thank you for reading the article, we hope the options discussed above would be helpful and easy to do for you. For more interesting and helpful articles do visit our official website.