Snapchat is a social media platform where everyone can get entertained easily. People can share their pictures and stories with their friends and can send them memories.
Sharing, sending, and receiving files is the main work of Snapchat nowadays. People also transfer their business on Snapchat to earn at an exponential rate.
Snapchat is considered an app for mobiles. People have started earning from Snapchat then it becomes compulsory for them to transfer the account from mobile to PC for better working.
People don’t know how to use Snapchat on PC. It is right that the use of Snapchat on PC is hard but the one who is working on Snapchat as a platform of earning must learn the use of Snapchat on PC.
Snapchat on PC
A person can easily use Snapchat on a PC by installing an Android Emulator. An emulator is an application that exactly works like the original platform because of which a person can use the apps on mobile as well as on PC.
If an emulator is installed on the PC then a person can easily enjoy Snapchat on a PC by installing it. The best emulator used for Android apps is ‘BlueStacks’. The worse reality of it is that many issues can be seen by the person using the emulator to use Snapchat on the PC.
This happens because Snapchat works hard against the third-party apps that try to access its system.
The process to use Snapchat on PC
Snapchat is working against the act of using Snapchat on PCs with the help of emulators. After the banning of emulator use for the use of Snapchat on PC, there would be no way for a person to use Snapchat on PC. The steps that are given below allow a user to use Snapchat on PC but there might be some issues in logging in to the account:
- Click on the browser present on the PC and type bluestacks.com/download in the search engine of the browser. Click on the option of ‘Download BlueStacks’ to download the emulator.
- A .exe file will be downloaded to the PC; a person needs to double click on that file. A person would be asked about the installation on the installation window just click on the ‘install now’ option and wait for the complete installation of the program.
- When the installation is completed the emulator will open itself automatically. Click on the Google Play store icon which will appear in the emulator. A person would be asked about the login credentials in the Google account for the signing in of the Google Play store.
- When the Google account is signed in, a person can gain access to all the applications present in the play store, which looks exactly like the android play store. Type ‘Snapchat’ in the search box present at the upper part of the screen and click on the enter button.
- The Snapchat application will appear on the screen just click on the ‘install’ option When the application is installed click on the ‘open’ option to open Snapchat on PC. Snapchat will be opened in the emulator in a new window that mimics the Android Snapchat. A person needs to log in to the Snapchat account using the login credentials.
This article will provide you with all the information related to how to use Snapchat on a PC. If you want to know more about this topic then follow our website.