Samsung messages app proves to be very helpful especially for people who are away from their families because of work or any other reason. A person feels lonely when he is far away from his family.
For such people, the Samsung messages app is very helpful. This app provides an interface to users so that they can message their acquaintances and friends. They cannot only message but also send emojis and GIFs.
There are many features regarding the Samsung app that are very helpful. The app is updating due to its excessive demand. But the features of this app are quite different on different mobile phones. Although all the features are amazing in every mobile phone.
Its amazing feature is that we cannot only use the Samsung messages app on mobile phones but can also use it on our PC. Samsung messages have more advanced features on PC rather than on mobile phones.
But when we talk about using Samsung apps then the most asking question is how to use Samsung messaging app? In this article, we will get familiar with all the features provided by the Samsung messages app. We will learn how to chat, or send GIFs and emojis, etc.
Making Samsung messages app a default app:
In many Samsung mobile phones, the Samsung messaging app acts as the default app. But if a person by chance change the setting and now the app does not act as the default app then here are the steps to make it the default app:
- Turn on the phone and move to the ‘Setting’ app of the phone. Tap on the option ‘Apps and Notification’ and then Click on default apps. Then options will appear, select the ‘Sms app’.
- The last step is to select the ‘Messages’ option.
Starting chat in Samsung messages app:
If a person has a Samsung messages app on his device then he can easily send messages and also can chat with his family and friends. Here are the steps:
- The messaging app will appear on the home screen. Click on it. An option ‘Text message’ will appear in the corner of the screen on the right side. From here we can choose to select persons that we want to add to our chat group so that we can chat with them.
- The next step is to tap on the field of the message and then type the message that we want to send. After typing the whole message, tap on ‘Send’ to send it to the contact selected by us.
Sending stickers, emojis, and GIFs on the app:
A person can send speaker, emojis, and GIFs to other contacts in Samsung messaging apps but the condition is that a person must have a Galaxy S8 smartphone or newer. The steps are given below:
- Select the icon of ‘Text messaging’ after opening the messaging app. If a person wants to send emojis to another person then he has to tap on the smiley face from the keyboard.
- For selecting a speaker, he has to tap on a square smiley face, and to send GIFs, select the GIF option. To return to the keyboard, a person has to click on the text box.
I hope that you like this article. To read more articles please follow our websites.