The dark mode is in great fashion. Different social media sites are providing features of dark mode to their users. Dark Mode is a state in which the whole of the screen got the color of black instead of a white screen. It is very beneficial as well as interesting because dark mode reduces the stress on the eyes and also consumes less charging.
Different people who use the screen for work as well as for pleasure become annoyed by the bright screen so social media start announcing dark mode to increase the viewing experience of the viewers. The dark mode introduced by the different sites now youtube is also offering it. Using youtube in dark mode helps to enhance the entertainment over there.
Most people don’t know how to turn on the dark mode on desktop as well as on android phones. It is also important to know if a person is using one account on youtube and has turned on dark mode then it is important that this person also turns on dark mode on the desktop separately, turning on in one device would not turn on in another.
Turning On in Desktop:
Following are the ways to turn on dark mode on the desktop:
- If a person wants to turn on dark mode on desktop then he must need to move towards the youtube website
- Select the user icon which is present at the upper right side of the screen. If a person is not signed in to his account of youtube on desktop then there is no need to worry about it because a person can just select the three dots option which is present at one corner without signing into the device.
- Select the option which says ‘Dark Theme: Off’.
- Select the switch of the dark theme and suddenly the screen will blink and the whole of the options and screen gets blank for a second.
- Just a few seconds later the screen will again appear but with a black mode with more attractiveness and easiness.
Turning On in Mobile Phone:
Turning on the dark mode on a mobile phone is very important, especially at night. When a person is using a mobile phone with a white screen then there are more chances that the person affects his eyes so it is recommended by the experts to specially use dark mode in mobile phones. Most people don’t know how to turn on dark mode specifically in mobiles.
Following procedure is followed to turn on dark mode in mobile phones. Yet it is not tricky but certain steps in the connect sequence need to do.
- Tap on the app of YouTube which is present on the mobile phone of the user.
- Select the user icon which is present at the upper right side of the screen.
- Select the option of setting which will appear on the screen in the lower options then search for the words “Dark Theme” which will appear after selecting the settings option.
- A toggle that appears beside the “Dark theme” words, taps on it to turn it on.
These steps are used to turn on Dark Mode on the mobile as well as on the desktop. we hope that you find it helpful and interesting. For more interesting and useful words keep reading articles from our website and support on Instagram, and Twitter.