People use the Health app to count their steps, walking, and running distances. But, sometimes it stops working. And we think why is my iPhone Health App not working?
No issues, you can simply enable Health App or can reboot your iPhone. Also, I always reboot my iPhone and it fixes the app.
In this article, you will how you can fix the iPhone Health app. Also, what to do when the iPhone Health app is showing you no data? Follow the below-mentioned steps to simply fix your iPhone Health App.
Why is your iPhone Health App not working?
To fix the iPhone Health app, follow these methods.
Enable the Health App
One of the best ways to overcome the issue is to let the Health app gather all of your fitness data. Although, there is an option in the Settings app on your iPhone that lets you do it and the following shows how.
- First, launch the Settings app from the springboard of your iPhone.
- When the Settings app launches, scroll down and click the Privacy option. It will open the privacy settings panel on your iPhone.
- Now, you will see a number of options you can choose from. Also, tap on Motion & Fitness as that is where the option you are looking for is located.
- Furthermore, you will see a toggle next to the Health option. Now, turn on the toggle to enable the feature.
Reboot Your iPhone
When the app stops working, reboot your iPhone. Because rebooting has many effects on the overall functionality of the device. Doing so will surely fix the Health app issue on your iPhone.
Now, to reboot your iPhone, simply press and hold down the Power button on your device for a few seconds. Drag the slider and your phone will shut down in a few seconds. Also, press and hold down the Power button once again and your iPhone will boot up. As a result, you can launch the Health app to see if it has started working.
Why your iPhone Health App shows no data?
f you are facing an issue where the iPhone Health app shows no data, then the following shows how to view data.
- Open the Health app from the springboard of your iPhone.
- When the Health app is opened, you will find a few options at the bottom. Also, find and tap on the option that says Health Data. That is where the option you want is placed.
- Now, you will see various kinds of data that the app has collected for you. Also, tap on any of them and enable the Show on Dashboard option.
Frequently asked questions about iPhone health app not working issue
Why is my iphone health app not working on iOS 15?
When the app stops working, make sure to reboot your iPhone. Because rebooting has many effects on the overall functionality of the device and doing so will likely fix the Health app issue on your phone.
Why is your iphone health app not counting steps correctly?
To fix that issue, open the Health app and tap the Browse tab. Now, tap a category, like Activity. Click on a subcategory, like Steps. Also, tap Show All Data, then tap Edit in the upper-right corner.
Why is the fitness app not working on the iPhone?
First, you need iOS 11 or more to run a Fitness app, while iOS 14.3 or higher is required to run Fitness+. Also, Your Fitness might not work because of a possible glitch to not being able to sync with your device. So, Make sure that update your watch to the latest version.
Why is the iPhone health app slow to update steps?
First, check the “Fitness Tracking” and “Health” options are both enabled under Settings > Privacy > Motion & Fitness. Now, turn “Fitness Tracking” and “Health” off under Settings > Privacy > Motion & Fitness. Also, turn them back on. In the end, restart your iPhone: Restart your iPhone – Apple Support.
In this article, you will learn how how to fix the iPhone Health App not working issue in 2022.
By applying these solutions, which are following
- Enable Health App.
- Reboot your iPhone.
Pro Tip: If one method does not work, use the other one.
If you want to know why your iPhone Health app shows no data, do read the above article. Also, if you want to ask any questions, do tell us in the comment section. We will help you by giving the answer in the next article. Go ahead and hit the like button.