In a world full of different types of people every person wants privacy. Moreover, one must have full control of his social media account. On Facebook, all users want to know who viewed my Facebook profile and they keep asking about this but yet Facebook has not devised such a feature.
In a parallel world, some third-party apps claim to provide a facility for users to view who can see their profile or who cannot. Although we can have this opportunity somehow we cannot figure out who can specifically view our whole profile.
Facebook has not provided a facility for those who viewed my Facebook account. Facebook has told its users to report such apps that claim to provide the interface to know who viewed their profile or who did not.
Fraudable apps can be reported by the user easily by following the given guidelines:
- In the Facebook Menu, click on the icon at the right bottom corner and select the option ‘Setting’.
- From the left options click on ‘Apps and Websites. Then search the name of the app by writing on the search bar.
- On the opposite side of the app’s name, there appears an option named ‘View and Edit’, select it.
- Select the option ‘Give Feedback’ from the bottom of the screen.
- Now select the desired issue from the list given below and click on ‘Next.
- Click on ‘Done to exit.
Reporting these types of apps decreases the risk of scams like that on Facebook.
As the number of people who want to know who viewed my Facebook profile increases, the number of claiming apps also increases. Many people around the world are working on these types of applications although they do not work yet these apps are circulating. Once you open any app it will enter into your system and can have adverse effects on one person’s Facebook account.
There are many purposes for developing these apps. Let’s have look at them:
- To have access to one’s likes and priorities.
- Hack one’s Facebook account, have access to the password, and then use that account for illegal work.
- To view the settings that one person has purchased, so that they may have access to his credit card and information that is sensitive.
- Some of them can have direct access to our computer or mobile phone and may damage the data stored in them.
Info about Facebook Account:
It does not mean that we don’t have access to your account. We can have information about our friends by using special functions. For this purpose, click on the three dots present in the profile of our friend on the right side of ‘Messaging Icon’.Select the ‘See Friendship’ option. We can also have access to our entire activity log by checking in to ‘Activity Log’.
In the Timeline Review Box, the option ‘Review items’ will give access to the view who has tagged us. Our ‘Activity log’ can also be filtered by selecting the filter option from the left menu.
Who viewed Facebook pages:
We have a way through which we can see who has seen our Facebook page. For this purpose, sign in to your page and click on the ‘Insights’ option on the top of the screen. In this way, one can see different information about the views and followers.